Jitterbug cell phones represent a popular brand in the senior market. The Jitterbug smartphones and cell phones are offered by GreatCall, which is intended to help senior users by providing cell phones with an easy to see and use interface. And also provide the Jitterbug cell phone plans, which are designed with seniors in mind and offers all the senior lifestyles need from talk to safety and health care services. Below you will find a preview for the Jitterbug cell phones and smartphones, showing their features and prices.
Jitterbug Cell Phone - Jitterbug Flip
The Jitterbug Flip is built to be an easy-to-use cell phone that helps seniors to easily make and receive calls. It has well-spaced large buttons with big, easy to read numbers, and the voice dialing feature, which allows the user to tell the phone who to call. The Jitterbug Flip is designed with seniors in mind so; it comes with a clear screen that displays big font numbers and characters, loud and clear speaker, easy menu navigation by the YES or NO buttons. In addition, this Jitterbug cell phone can save you in emergency situations, you can easily call for help by pressing the (0) button at any time.
Jitterbug Flip Features
- Backlit keypad with large buttons.
- Clear, colored screen display with big characters.
- Loud and clear speaker.
- Voice dial capability.
- 5Star button for the emergency.
- Built-in camera with flash.
- LED flashlight.
The Jitterbug Flip cell phone is offered by GreatCall for $100 and one-time activation fee of $35 along with any monthly plan from GreatCall which is the service provider for the Jitterbug cell phones.
Jitterbug Touch 3
Jitterbug Touch 3 is a simplified smartphone for seniors manufactured by Samsung and provides easy to use experience and ensure quick access to the necessary services attached to the phone through the simplified home screen. Jitterbug Touch 3 has a set of GreatCall apps which aim to keep older people safer and instantly connected to medical care services and customer services 24/7.
With this phone you can connect to the internet, surfing the web and sending E-mails and also download apps through google play store including useful apps recommended by AARP.
Jitterbug Touch 3 Specifications
- operating system: Android 4.3 Jelly bean.
- 4-inch display.
- Big font.
- 5 MP camera.
- Hearing Aid Compatibility(HAC).
- Supports Bluetooth V4.0.
- 8 GB internal memory Storage.
- Supports up to 64 external SD Card Memory.
- 1,500 mAh long life battery.
If you see the 4-inches Jitterbug touch 3 not comfortable to see and use the interface, GreatCall boasts a large 5.5-inch display to make it easy to deal with the phone interface icons, easy to read, text, and E-mail. That new Jitterbug smartphone is called the Jitterbug Smart and considered as one of the best smartphones for senior citizens.
Jitterbug Smart Features
- Easy to navigate menu: a simple, single list.
- 5-Star app: to get help for any emergency situation.
- Internet access: easily browse the web, send and receive E-mails, download apps.
- Usage meter track App: to stay on top of your usage.
- Voice typing: Simply speaks into the Jitterbug Smart to write texts and E-mails.
Jitterbug Smart Specifications
- 5.5-inch color, touch display.
- 4G, LTE network, GPS, WIFI.
- Bluetooth v4.0
- 5.0 MP rear camera with auto-focus and flash.
- 2.0 MP front-facing camera.
- Loud Speakerphone.
- Hearing Aid Compatible.
- Come with 8 GB internal memory, expandable external MicroSD up to 32GB.
- 2,500 mAh Lithium-ion battery.
- Available in black soft touch color.
You can get the Jitterbug Smart for only $149.99 from GreatCall with any monthly plan and one-time $35 activation fee.
The Jitterbug cell phones are created to combine the ease of use and the well-designed services to help seniors improve their lives.