Here’s a preview of the latest Jitterbug phone plans offered by GreatCall and the health and safety packages which can convert your phone to a personal safety device. The Jitterbug phone plans are special cell phone plans designed to fit all the senior cell phone users and are the best choice when it comes to the senior citizen safety.
The Jitterbug phone plans are offered by GreatCall which is an award-winning service and a prepaid carrier providing coverage via the Verizon’s network. GreatCall used to offer the itterbug cell phones, Jitterbug smartphones and other safety devices along with affordable cell phone plans for seniors, health care services, and wellness apps to keep the users connected 24/7.
Jitterbug Phone Plans Features
- No long contract, only monthly plans.
- Roll over the unused minutes up to 60 days.
- Call waiting and Caller ID.
- No long distance fees inside the United States.
- Cancel anytime without any fees.
- Check out the Jitterbug Vs Consumer Cellular.
- Check out the Jitterbug AARP Discount.
- Check out the Jitterbug smartphone AT&T.
The talk plans are available as low as $15 a month for 200 anytime minutes per month, the next plan provides 600 anytime minutes per month for $20, higher price plans offer more minute and you can get unlimited talk and messages, include 100 MB for $50 a month.
You can pay as you go 10 cents per text message or add a text message plan which starts as little as $3 a month for 300 messages. Higher plans offer more message until the 2500 text messages for $15 per month.
You can choose from many available data plans, which start at $2.5 a month for 40 MB and end with the $30 monthly plan for 2.5 GB.
Try to select plans which, covers your needs to prevent over charges. Additional minutes, messages, and data are available for
- 35 cents per additional minute.
- 10 cents per additional text or photo messages.
- 10 cents per additional megabyte.
Also over charges are applied for international roaming and calls.
Health and Safety Packages
The Jitterbug phone plans offer health and safety services, some of these services are available in a shape of smartphone apps (iPhone and Android smartphone) and most of these services run on the Jitterbug phone. You can choose from three available health and safety package, starting from $20 you can transform your Jitterbug phone to a safety device. Also, if you select any of the available health and safety packages you will get %50 discount on the monthly talk plan.
The Basic Package for $20 per month
- 5Star Urgent Response: get help anytime 24/7.
- The Wellness Call: a senior wellness program allows you one call per week with a wellness expert.
- MedCoach: a medication reminder service to allow the senior stay on a schedule.
- Check-In Call: an automatic daily call to check the senior status.
- Daily Health Tips: Stay healthy with daily health tips for seniors from the American Heart Association’s.
- Brain Games: improve your memory skills.
The Preferred Package for $25 per month
You get all the basic package features plus the following features:
- GreatCall Link: keep the caregivers informed about the senior safety and health status.
- Urgent Care: get access anytime to certified nurses and doctors.
The Ultimate Package for $35 per month
You get all the basic and preferred packages features plus the following features:
- Personal Operator: get unlimited assistance with your daily tasks just by dialing “0” on your keypad.
- Handset Replacement: you can replace the phone if it is broken, stolen or lost.
The Jitterbug phone plans are created to fit all senior lifestyles, you can select a talk plan that fits your needs and add additional text messaging, data, or wellness package if you need. Of course, Jitterbug phone plans are highly recommended for seniors who looking to stay connected and feel safety.