Sprint Senior DiscountThe Sprint 55+ plan, which is discussed below isn’t the only Sprint Senior discount. You can check out the Sprint AARP discount for seniors and the Sprint AAA discounts.
Sprint Plans for Seniors
Sprint 55 plus Plan ReviewThe plan may represent a good deal for Senior citizens who are using smartphones. The new Sprint plan offers unlimited talk, text, and 4G LTE data and all the Sprint’s standard unlimited plan features for a reasonable price.
- Unlimited Talk, Text and 4G LTE Data.
- Global Roaming in over 185 countries around the world.
- Stream video in up to 480p (DVD-quality).
- Stream music at up to 500kbps.
- Stream cloud gaming at up to 2Mbps.
- Unlimited Mobile Hotspot at 3G speeds.
Sprint 55+ Unlimited plan Cost
- First line for $50/ month with autopay.
- First line for $55/ month without autopay.
- The second line for $20/ month with autopay.
- The second line for $25/ month without autopay.
- Sprint autopay gives you a $5 discount per month.
- Sprint is now merged with T-Mobile, check out the T-Mobile plans for seniors
Who is eligible?
This discounted plan available only for new customers who are 55 years or older.
Is the Sprint 55+ plan for seniors better for you?
This plan represents a new Sprint senior discount and allows seniors to get the Sprint’s standard unlimited plan for a discounted price. It’s a good deal to get an unlimited plan from one of the four major carriers in the US at $70 for two lines with autopay (at $35 per line). But Sprint 55+ isn’t the cheapest unlimited senior plan from the major carriers; the T-Mobile 55 plus unlimited plan offers almost the same features for $60 for two lines with autopay plus taxes and fees included. The second drawback is the plan is not available for the current users.