Verizon 55+ Plan ReviewSeniors who are smartphone users may consider this plan to get unlimited everything on the Verizon network; the number one wireless network in the US for a reasonable price.
- Unlimited Talk, Text, and 4G LTE data.
- Unlimited Mobile Hotspot at up to 600kbps speed.
- Streaming at DVD-quality.
- Mexico and Canada included.
- Verizon announced that this plan is a limited time offer.
Verizon 55+ Go Unlimited plan Cost
- First line for $60 per month with autopay. You pay $15 less than the standard GO Unlimited plan.
- The second line for 20 per month with autopay. You pay $35 less than the standard GO Unlimited plan.
- The autopay service gives you a $5 discount per month.
- Unlike the T-Mobile 55+ plan; with Verizon Wireless you’ll pay additional taxes and fees.
Who is eligible?
- The Account Owner must be 55 years of age or older.
- Has one or two phones on the owner account.
- Has a Florida, Illinois, Missouri, Texas or Detroit, Michigan, billing address on the owner account.
- Verizon current customers can call the Verizon customer service number (800) 922-0204 or visit the store.
- New Verizon customers can sing up for the 55+ plan after verifying the eligibility.
- For more information visit verizonwireless.com/plans/55plus/.