AT&T cell phone plans for seniors 2021Currently AT&T Wireless offers two different cell phone plans for seniors
- AT&T 55 plus unlimited plan
- AT&T senior nation 200 plan
AT&T 55 plus Plan ReviewNow AT&T offers a 55 plus plan for seniors like the other three major wireless providers in the U.S., at the current time this 55+ unlimited plan is only available for Florida residents who are 55 of age or over. The AT&T Unlimited 55 plus plan offers unlimited talk, text, and data for $60/month for one line or $80/month for two lines. You get this plan at that price after enrolling in auto-pay and paperless bill discounts.
Unlike T-Mobile 55+ plan the AT&T 55 plus plan doesn’t include taxes and fees. Below is the plan pricing, features, who is eligible, and how you can get it.
AT&T 55+ Plan Cost
- You get one line for $60 per month after enrolling in autopay and paperless bill discounts. The standard monthly plan price for one line was $75.
- You get two lines for $80 per month after enrolling in autopay and paperless bill discounts. The standard monthly plan price for one line was $140.
- Autopay and paperless bill discounts are $10/line.
- Taxes and fees are extra.
AT&T 55 Plus Plan for seniors features:
- Unlimited talk, text, and data in the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
- Free texting to more than 120 countries.
- When the network is busy, data speeds may be temporarily slowed.
Are you eligible for the AT&T 55+ plan?
To be eligible
- You must have a Florida billing address.
- You must be 55 years old and over.
- You must have one or two phones on your account.
More about AT&T Unlimited 55+ plan
- To get this plan you have to visit your local AT&T store to verify your age and address (this plan is not available online).
- Only the account holder should be 55 years old or over.
- You must enroll in autopay and paperless bill discounts.
- You’ll not get an instant discount, you will pay the full plan standard charges and per-device access charges until the discount starts within 2 billing cycles.
- This plan doesn’t include hotspot.
AT&T Senior Plan
AT&T Wireless Senior Nation 200 PlanThe AT&T senior plan called the senior nation 200 plan and offers 200 anytime minutes for only $29.99, and $36 one time activation fee. You also get 500 minutes available at nights starting at 9:00 PM to 5:59 AM and unlimited mobile to mobile calling feature. No long-distance fees and free visual voicemail. This plan is a competitor to Verizon nationwide 65 plus plan. You can add a separate text plan and/or data plan.
Talk plan - AT&T plans for seniors
- You get 200 anytime minutes for only $29.99.
- Also, you get 500 minutes available at nights and weekends.
Text plan - AT&T Senior Plan 2020
With AT&T wireless senior nation 200 plan you pay $0.2 per text message, $0.3 per multimedia (picture/video) message, or get unlimited text messages for $20 a month. There are also international messaging plans which start at $10 a month, you can send messages from the US to over 200 countries around the world.
Data plan - AT&T Senior Discount plans
AT&T wireless senior nation 200 plan offers data plans on 4G network speed, start at $25 for 2 GB per month. This data plan is suitable for users who need to check their Emails, connect to social media, and web browsing. If you need to stream videos and music you will need more data, so you can go to the next plan to get 4.5 GB for $45 per month. The data overage fee is $10 per GB.
AT&T senior nation 200 plan fees
- The service fee is $2 per line, per month
- One time activation fee is $36
- Cancelation fee is $325
- Location tracking fee is $10 per month
- The enhanced voicemail fee is $2 per month
- The mobile insurance fee is $5 per month
AT&T Cell Phones for Seniors
At the current time, there's no senior-friendly cell phone for seniors offered by AT&T. But if you preview the features of the LG b470, you'll find it has some features that can make it suitable for some of the senior's needs.
LG b470 Features
- 2.2-inch main display.
- External display to show notifications.
- Enhanced audio mode for seniors.
- Text to speech button.
- built-in 1.3 MP camera.
- Supports Bluetooth.
For more information and reviews for the best AT&T cell phones for seniors check out the AT&T cell phones for seniors 2020.
AT&T 55 plus plan and AT&T wireless senior nation 200 plan are AT&T senior discount plans that are offered by a famous wireless company that ensures nationwide coverage and good connectivity. The two offered plans fit different types of cell phone users, the AT&T 55+ plan is an unlimited plan for smartphone users and the AT&T senior nation 200 is targeted for basic or flip phone users.