AARP Cell Phones for SeniorsThe AARP (American Association of Retired Persons) is a nonprofit organization founded in 1958. It is serving people aged 50 and above to improve their lives. It selects and promotes services and products of high value to the senior citizens. AARP becomes a trusted source for news and tips in all senior lifestyles and helps over 37 million members in many fields, here we will focus on the AARP cell phone discounts and deals.
AARP Phone Plans for seniors
Consumer Cellular AARP DiscountConsumer Cellular is the most famous AARP cell phone service provider and is a company that specializes in the senior cell phone market in the USA. The cell phone plans offered by this provider are no-contract plans, which start as little as $15 per month. The service runs on the AT&T, and T-Mobile networks and is affordable for light and moderate cell phone users. Consumer Cellular is one of the fewest cell phone providers that offer senior-friendly phones like the Doro 7050, which is an easy-to-use flip phone for seniors.
With Consumer Cellular AARP members will get
- Instant 5% discount on their monthly fees.
- 30% discount on all cell phone accessories.
- Extended money-back guarantee from 30 days to 45 days.
- Check out the recent Consumer Cellular plans review.
For more information about the Consumer Cellular plans AARP you can visit: consumercellular.com/aarp/2442
AARP Cell Phone DiscountsAT&T AARP Discounts
AT&T’s customers who are AARP members can get a 10% monthly discount off AT&T cell phone service charges. This discount provided by agreement between AARP and AT&T Wireless and is available only for AARP members. AARP membership, which costs about sixteen dollars per year is your way to save more money and decrease your phone bill.
AT&T Signature Program AARP Benefits
AARP members can save with the AT&T Signature Program when switching to AT&T Wireless or purchase a selected plan. Below are the AT&T Signature Program benefits and discounts for AARP members
- AARP members who switch to AT&7 get a $100 credit per line when purchasing a new smartphone on a qualifying plan.
- You can save a monthly $10 per line or $5 per line when purchasing the AT&T Unlimited Elite plan.
- You can save $45 on activation and upgrade fees.
To know the offer limitations and how to subscribe check out the AT&T AARP discount.
Verizon AARP DiscountDoes Verizon offer AARP discount? there is no Verizon AARP discount available at the current time, but Verizon offers senior phone plans. To know about what Verizon offers to senior citizens check out the Verizon senior discount.
Jitterbug AARP Phones for Seniors
GreatCall offers Jitterbug phones for seniors. These cell phones provide many good features for seniors and are the best cell phones for seniors. AARP recommends the healthcare and safety mobile applications that are designed to work with Jitterbug phones. The Jitterbug phones are the AARP recommended phones for seniors. For more info, you can check out the AARP Jitterbug.
A lot of questions about free AARP phones for seniors, but there are no free AARP cell phones for seniors. If you are looking for a free cell phone or a free telephone for seniors, you can check out the free phones for seniors from Lifeline providers, this is a good alternative since there’re no free senior phones AARP members can get at the current time.
Sprint AARP discount
If you are an AARP member, you can get a discount from Sprint. All you need to do is to fill out the forms for the sprint discount program to get eligibility verification. If you are eligible, then you will be asked to upload a copy of a document that proves you an AARP member. If you succeed to get a discount from Sprint, your service contract will be extended by two years. For more information check out the Sprint AARP discount.
AARP membership is not the only way to get discounts from Sprint, memberships in several credit unions, AAA members, Costco members and employees, and UPS employees also can get discounts for more information you should contact the customer service.
T-Mobile AARP Phone Plans
T-Mobile Wireless doesn’t offer AARP cell phone discounts for AARP members. If you’re looking for a way to get a discount from T-Mobile, the T-Mobile 55+ plan is a senior phone plan at a discounted price. To know more about this plan, check out the T-Mobile senior plan.
Tracfone AARP Cell Phone Service Plans
Tracfone used to offer easy-to-use cell phones along with affordable plans for light and moderate cell phone users. But it doesn’t offer an AARP phone discount for seniors.
Cricket AARP Cell Phone Deals
Cricket Wireless customers who are AARP members can get a $20 back per phone via mail-in rebate Cricket Visa Promotion Card when buying a new cell phone from Cricket. Also, the offer is available when upgrading a cell phone as Cricket Wireless states (once every two years). Here we’ll show you how to qualify for the offer, and overview the Cricket phones, and the Cricket phone plans.
How to qualify for Cricket AARP Rebate
- You must have active AARP membership at the time your rebate processed.
- Buy a new Cricket phone from:
- Cricket online website.
- Cricket-owned stores.
- Cricket exclusive retail locations.
- Note: National retailers such as Target or Walmart are not included in this offer.
- After the purchase, you have to activate the cell phone on a new or existing Cricket Wireless line of service.
- In a case of activation on a new line, you should make the second monthly payment within 45 days from the activation day to be eligible.
- You should postmark the rebate form with a copy of the phone sales receipt, and the IMEI/proof-of-purchase label within 60 days of the activation of the new phone.
- Download the Cricket AARP rebate form
- With an active AARP member ID, you can save $20 on devices with Cricket Wireless for up to five lines of service.
- Rebate forms processing and achievement of the Cricket Visa Promotion Card may take up to eight weeks.
- Note this offer isn't available to customers in Connecticut, Rhode Island, or Miami-Dade County, Florida.
To be eligible for the Cricket AARP phone deal you should first, choose one of the cell phones offered by Cricket. Cricket Wireless offers a variety of cell phones from well-known brands like Nokia, HTC, ZTE, Samsung, and some of them have another mail-in rebate Cricket Visa Promotion Card and instant discounts if you bring your number.
To be eligible for the Cricket AARP phone discount, you should use your new Cricket phone with one of the available Cricket plans. Cricket cell phone plans, which start as little as $30/month. For more information visit Cricket phones for seniors.
Update: the Cricket AARP phone deal is currently unavailable. The offer is available for new and current Cricket customers from 7/12/2015 until 3/10/2018. Current Cricket customers are eligible to receive one phone upgrade rebate every two years.
AARP cell phone discounts are real and available. You can save money by just getting AARP membership for $16 or less if you are in the USA, $17 if you are in Canada, or $28 for the other countries.